Received A Construction Site Injury in Friendswood Texas?
Seek Accident at Construction Site Attorneys From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Assist You!
Every day employees receive injuries at a job site because mishaps do take place. Most of the time, employers have workers compensation insurance to handle the doctors costs and forfeited wages their employees have suffered from.
So what occurs if your employer elects not to purchase workers comp insurance?
- Repay all expenses by yourself?
- Endeavor to seek benefits through a free government program?
- Not receive medical help?
Not at all - you need to secure the services of Accident at Construction Site Attorneys in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! They are skilled and competent to assist workers injured at a job site whose business owner does not have employers liability coverage.
So what could the Accident at Construction Site Attorneys at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP handle for your construction claim for injuries?
- Closely examine your statement of injury!
- Substantiate how the accident happened!
- Establish if a 3rd person was responsible!
- Be certain no workers compensation is applicable!
- Negotiate with your company!
- File a lawsuit if necessary against your company!
If medical bills are increasing and you can't work as a result of trauma acquired in a construction site accident, you should get help! Rely on the Accident at Construction Site Attorneys in Friendswood Texas at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not be in pain because of persistent trauma you obtained at a worksite – seek assistance right away!