Received A Construction Accident in Pearland?
Retain Accident at Construction Site From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Help You!
Regularly people receive injuries at a worksite because unfortunate incidents do take place. In most cases, company owners pay for workers compensation insurance to take care of the hospital bills and missing wages their workers have sustained.
So what takes place when your company doesn't have workers compensation insurance?
- Pay all expenses on your own?
- Try to seek benefits through a free government program?
- Not receive treatment?
Not at all - you ought to secure the assistance of Accident at Construction Site in Pearland with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These lawyers are proficient and competent to assist employees wounded at a job site whose employer does not purchase workers compensation insurance.
So what could the Accident at Construction Site at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP accomplish for your construction injury claim?
- Closely examine your statement of injury!
- Substantiate what happened!
- Discover if a third person was at fault!
- Make certain no workers compensation is applicable!
- Negotiate with your business owner!
- Bring an action when needed against your company owner!
If medical bills are increasing and you are unable to perform your job duties because of injuries acquired in a worksite accident, you can find assistance! Trust the Accident at Construction Site in Pearland with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Don't be in pain from ongoing injuries you got at a job site – get assistance right away!