Received A Construction Mishap in Friendswood Texas?
Get Construction Accident Attorneys From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP For Help!
Regularly individuals are hurt at a worksite because accidents do happen. Most of the time, business owners pay for employers liability insurance to handle the healthcare costs and forfeited salaries their staff have sustained.
So what ensues when your employer does not carry workers comp insurance?
- Cover all expenses by yourself?
- Try to get benefits through a free government program?
- Not receive medical help?
No - you must secure the assistance of Construction Accident Attorneys in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! They are proficient and competent to assist employees wounded when working whose business owner does not have W/C insurance.
What can the Construction Accident Attorneys at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do regarding your worksite injury claim?
- Investigate your statement of injury!
- Substantiate how the accident happened!
- Ascertain if a third individual was responsible!
- Be positive no workers comp is available!
- Negotiate with your company owner!
- Litigate when needed against your company owner!
Whenever accident-related expenses are multiplying and you are unable to do your job because of trauma gotten in a construction site unfortunate occurrence, you should find help! Trust the Construction Accident Attorneys in Friendswood Texas at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not be in pain because of persistent injuries you got at a job site – seek assistance at once!