Injured From A Job Related Injury in Friendswood Texas?
Retain Construction Accidents From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Work For You!
Regularly personnel are hurt at work because accidents do take place. In most cases, business owners carry workers comp insurance coverage to pay for the medical costs and forfeited compensation their workers have incurred.
Exactly what happens if your business does not carry employers liability insurance?
- Repay all expenses on your own?
- Attempt to seek benefits through financial assistance?
- Not seek care?
Not at all - you must obtain the help of Construction Accidents in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These lawyers are skilled and trained to assist workers wounded at a job site whose business owner does not carry workers comp coverage.
Just what could the Construction Accidents at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do regarding your job related injury claim?
- Closely examine your statement of injury!
- Verify what happened!
- Ascertain if a 3rd person was liable!
- Make certain no workers comp is available!
- Negotiate with your employer!
- Bring an action when needed against your employer!
If medical expenses are growing and you can't perform your job duties because of trauma received in a construction site mishap, you can seek help! Trust the Construction Accidents in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not be in pain because of ongoing injuries you received at a job site – find help right away!