Injured From A Worksite Mishap in Friendswood Texas?
Seek Construction Site Accident Lawyers From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Help You!
Regularly employees are injured at your workplace because unfortunate incidents do happen. Most of the time, business owners carry employers liability insurance to pay for the hospital costs and missing pay their employees have sustained.
So what takes place if your management does not purchase workers compensation insurance?
- Cover all medical bills by yourself?
- Attempt to seek help from a government fund?
- Not get treatment?
Not at all - you must obtain the services of Construction Site Accident Lawyers in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! They are skilled and competent to help workers wounded at a work site whose company owner doesn't pay for workers compensation coverage.
Just what can the Construction Site Accident Lawyers at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do for your work related injury claim?
- Investigate your assertions!
- Substantiate accident facts!
- Determine if a 3rd individual was liable!
- Be positive no workers compensation is applicable!
- Negotiate with your employer!
- Bring an action whenever necessary against your company!
If incurred injury-related bills are increasing and you are unable to work as a consequence of trauma received in a workplace unfortunate occurrence, you can get help! Trust the Construction Site Accident Lawyers in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not suffer because of unresolved trauma you obtained at a construction site – seek help right away!