Suffering From A Construction Mishap in Pearland?
Retain Injury at Construction Site From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Assist You!
Daily personnel receive injuries at your workplace because mishaps do take place. A lot of the time, company owners have workers compensation insurance to handle the healthcare charges and forfeited wages their workers have suffered from.
Exactly what happens if your employer does not have workers comp insurance?
- Repay all expenses yourself?
- Attempt to get benefits from a free government program?
- Not seek care?
No - you must secure the services of Injury at Construction Site in Pearland with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! They are skilled and prepared to assist staff hurt when working whose company owner does not carry workers compensation coverage.
So what could the Injury at Construction Site at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP accomplish for your construction injury claim?
- Research your claim!
- Substantiate accident facts!
- Discover if a 3rd individual was responsible!
- Be sure no workers compensation is available!
- Negotiate with your employer!
- File a lawsuit when required against your company owner!
When accident-related bills are piling up and you can't perform your job duties as a result of trauma gotten in a job site accident, you should seek assistance! Turn to the Injury at Construction Site in Pearland with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Don't suffer because of personal trauma you got at a workplace – seek help at once!