Injured From A Construction Accident in League City Texas?
Retain Injury at Worksite From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Work For You!
Frequently employees are hurt at a job site because accidents do take place. A lot of the time, company owners pay for employers liability insurance coverage to take care of the doctors charges and missing wages their staff have faced.
Just what ensues if your business does not purchase workers compensation insurance?
- Pay all medical bills single handedly?
- Attempt to seek benefits from a government fund?
- Not seek care?
Not at all - you must secure the services of Injury at Worksite in League City Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These lawyers are knowledgeable and trained to help employees injured at work whose company owner doesn't pay for employers liability coverage.
Just what could the Injury at Worksite at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do for your job site claim for injuries?
- Closely examine your statement of injury!
- Confirm how the accident happened!
- Ascertain if a 3rd party was responsible!
- Be sure no employers liability is applicable!
- Mediate with your company owner!
- File a lawsuit when necessary against your company owner!
Whenever incurred injury-related costs are piling up and you are unable to work as a consequence of trauma acquired in a construction site accident, you should ask for assistance! Turn to the Injury at Worksite in League City Texas at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Don't be in pain because of unresolved trauma you received at a job site – ask for help at once!