Suffering From A Construction Site Injury in Friendswood Texas?
Seek Third Party Liability Claims Law Firms From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Help You!
Frequently people are hurt at a worksite because mishaps do happen. A lot of the time, business owners carry workers compensation insurance coverage to pay for the healthcare fees and lost salaries their employees have faced.
What takes place when your employer elects not to carry workers comp insurance?
- Cover all costs on your own?
- Endeavor to get assistance from a government fund?
- Not get medical help?
No - you should secure the assistance of Third Party Liability Claims Law Firms in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These attorneys are proficient and competent to help workers hurt when working whose company owner doesn't carry employers liability coverage.
What could the Third Party Liability Claims Law Firms at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do regarding your job site injury claim?
- Investigate your statement of injury!
- Substantiate accident facts!
- Establish if a third party was responsible!
- Be certain no W/C applies!
- Negotiate with your company!
- Bring an action when required against your business owner!
Whenever accident-related costs are growing and you are unable to perform your job duties because of trauma received in a job site mishap, you should get assistance! Rely on the Third Party Liability Claims Law Firms in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Don't suffer from personal trauma you received at a job site – seek help now!