Suffering From A Construction Casualty in Friendswood Texas?
Seek Third Party Liability Claims Lawyers From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Assist You!
Frequently individuals receive injuries at a worksite because unfortunate incidents do take place. A lot of the time, company owners have workers compensation insurance coverage to take care of the hospital bills and lost wages their employees have sustained.
Exactly what ensues if your business elects not to pay for workers compensation insurance?
- Repay all costs yourself?
- Try to find benefits from financial assistance?
- Not seek care?
No - you should secure the services of Third Party Liability Claims Lawyers in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These lawyers are experienced and competent to assist employees injured at a job site whose business owner does not have W/C insurance.
So what can the Third Party Liability Claims Lawyers at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do for your construction injury claim?
- Closely examine your statement of injury!
- Substantiate accident facts!
- Establish if a third individual was liable!
- Be certain no workers comp is applicable!
- Negotiate with your employer!
- Litigate whenever necessary against your company!
Whenever medical bills are piling up and you are unable to work as a consequence of trauma gotten in a workplace accident, you can seek assistance! Depend upon the Third Party Liability Claims Lawyers in Friendswood Texas at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not be in pain because of ongoing injuries you got at a workplace – find help at once!