Received A Job Site Injury in Dickinson Texas?
Retain Third Party Liability From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Assist You!
Daily people receive injuries at a worksite because accidents do happen. Most of the time, company owners pay for workers comp insurance coverage to handle the hospital fees and forfeited compensation their staff have incurred.
Just what ensues when your employer doesn't pay for workers compensation insurance?
- Pay all costs on your own?
- Attempt to seek assistance from a free government program?
- Not receive care?
Not at all - you must obtain the services of Third Party Liability in Dickinson Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These attorneys are knowledgeable and competent to assist staff hurt at a work site whose company owner doesn't purchase workers comp coverage.
So what could the Third Party Liability at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do for your construction site injury claim?
- Look into your statement of injury!
- Verify how the accident happened!
- Discover if a third person was responsible!
- Make sure no employers liability applies!
- Mediate with your company owner!
- File a lawsuit when needed against your business owner!
If accident-related expenses are multiplying and you are unable to work as a result of injuries acquired in a workplace unfortunate occurrence, you need to get help! Depend upon the Third Party Liability in Dickinson Texas at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Don't suffer from unresolved injuries you got at a worksite – seek assistance right away!