Been Injured In A Job Related Injury in Webster Texas?
Seek Third Party Liability From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Help You!
Daily personnel are hurt at a job site because accidents do occur. A lot of the time, employers have workers comp insurance to handle the medical costs and missing salaries their staff have suffered from.
Just what takes place when your business elects not to carry workers comp insurance?
- Repay all medical bills yourself?
- Endeavor to find help from a free government program?
- Not receive care?
No - you must seek the help of Third Party Liability in Webster Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These lawyers are proficient and prepared to assist workers wounded at a job site whose business owner does not pay for workers compensation insurance.
So what could the Third Party Liability at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP accomplish regarding your work-related injury claim?
- Closely examine your statement of injury!
- Confirm what happened!
- Determine if a 3rd party was at fault!
- Be sure no W/C is applicable!
- Negotiate with your company owner!
- Bring an action if needed against your company owner!
When medical expenses are growing and you can't perform your job duties as a consequence of injuries acquired in a workplace accident, you can ask for assistance! Rely on the Third Party Liability in Webster Texas from Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not suffer from ongoing injuries you got at a construction site – find assistance now!