Dan Wilson is a lifelong Texan, born in Amarillo and raised in Denton. In 2002, he moved to the Houston area and completed a Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Houston graduating magna cum laude.
Dan attended South Texas College of Law where he served as an assistant editor and member of the South Texas Law Review and a varsity advocate on the Moot Court team. While in law school, Dan worked as a law clerk for two prominent civil litigation firms.
After graduating from South Texas and passing the State Bar exam, Dan began practicing at Mills Shirley, the oldest law firm in the State of Texas. Thereafter, he worked for a litigation defense firm before starting his own practice in 2010 where he successfully represented a large number of clients in personal injury cases.
Today Dan lives in Pearland (Brazoria County), Texas with his wife and two children. He is an active member of his church and community and enjoys volunteering for the Boy Scouts of America. Dan is a partner at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP where he focuses on civil litigation matters including personal injury, auto accidents, trucking accidents, premise liability, first party insurance disputes, work-related accidents, and business disputes.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Business Litigation
- Texas, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2010
South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- Law Review: South Texas Law Review, Associate Editor
University of Houston – Clear Lake, Houston, Texas
- B.S. magna cum laude
- Major: Environmental Science- Industrial Hygiene and Safety
Honors and Awards
- Varsity Advocate – South Texas College of Law Moot Court Team
- Eagle Scout
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Brazoria County Bar Association (Secretary / Board of Directors)