Received A Construction Site Accident in Friendswood Texas?
Retain Accident at Construction Site Lawyers From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Work For You!
Regularly employees are hurt at work because mishaps do take place. In most cases, company owners purchase workers comp insurance to take care of the doctors costs and forfeited salaries their employees have sustained.
So what takes place when your employer doesn't pay for workers comp coverage?
- Pay all medical bills yourself?
- Attempt to get benefits from a free government program?
- Not receive medical help?
No - you should secure the services of Accident at Construction Site Lawyers in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These attorneys are proficient and trained to help employees hurt at a job site whose company owner does not carry workers compensation insurance.
So what can the Accident at Construction Site Lawyers at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP accomplish regarding your work-related claim for injuries?
- Look into your statement of injury!
- Confirm accident facts!
- Establish if a third party was at fault!
- Be certain no W/C is available!
- Negotiate with your company owner!
- Litigate if required against your company owner!
If medical costs are growing and you can't work as a result of injuries gotten in a work-related accident, you need to ask for help! Depend upon the Accident at Construction Site Lawyers in Friendswood Texas from Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not be in pain because of ongoing trauma you obtained at a job site – ask for assistance at once!