Received A Construction Site Injury in League City Texas?
Retain Accident at Work Related From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Help You!
Frequently individuals are hurt at a job site because accidents do take place. In most cases, business owners purchase workers comp coverage to handle the healthcare costs and forfeited compensation their staff have incurred.
Just what occurs if your management doesn't carry workers comp insurance?
- Repay all medical bills on your own?
- Attempt to find benefits through a government fund?
- Not seek care?
No - you need to obtain the services of Accident at Work Related in League City Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These lawyers are knowledgeable and trained to assist staff wounded at a work site whose employer doesn't purchase W/C coverage.
So what can the Accident at Work Related at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP handle for your construction site injury claim?
- Closely examine your claim!
- Verify how the accident happened!
- Establish if a third party was guilty!
- Be certain no employers liability is available!
- Bargain with your company owner!
- File a lawsuit when necessary against your company owner!
Whenever medical costs are multiplying and you are unable to do your job as a result of trauma received in a construction site accident, you should ask for assistance! Trust the Accident at Work Related in League City Texas at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not be in pain from unresolved injuries you obtained at a construction site – get help at once!