Injured From A Construction Site Injury in Friendswood Texas?
Secure Accident at Workplace Lawyers From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Work For You!
Daily individuals receive injuries at a job site because mishaps do take place. In most cases, company owners purchase employers liability coverage to pay for the hospital bills and lost salaries their workers have sustained.
So what takes place if your management does not carry workers compensation coverage?
- Repay all medical bills on your own?
- Try to find benefits through a free government program?
- Not seek medical help?
Not at all - you should seek the services of Accident at Workplace Lawyers in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These attorneys are skilled and prepared to assist staff injured at work whose business owner does not have W/C insurance.
What can the Accident at Workplace Lawyers at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do regarding your worksite claim for injuries?
- Look into your statement of injury!
- Substantiate accident facts!
- Discover if a 3rd person was guilty!
- Make certain no W/C applies!
- Mediate with your company owner!
- File a lawsuit if required against your employer!
When medical bills are piling up and you can't work as a result of trauma gotten in a work-related unfortunate occurrence, you need to find help! Trust the Accident at Workplace Lawyers in Friendswood Texas from Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not suffer because of ongoing trauma you got at a construction site – seek assistance without any further delay!