Received A Worksite Mishap in League City Texas?
Retain Construction Accident Attorneys From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Work For You!
Daily personnel are injured at your workplace because accidents do take place. Most of the time, company owners carry workers compensation insurance to pay for the doctors charges and forfeited compensation their staff have sustained.
What takes place if your company doesn't have workers compensation insurance?
- Pay all expenses on your own?
- Attempt to find assistance through a government fund?
- Not receive treatment?
Not at all - you should seek the services of Construction Accident Attorneys in League City Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! They are knowledgeable and competent to help employees injured at a job site whose company owner does not pay for W/C coverage.
So what could the Construction Accident Attorneys at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do regarding your job site claim for injuries?
- Closely examine your statement of injury!
- Validate how the accident happened!
- Discover if a 3rd individual was liable!
- Make sure no workers comp is applicable!
- Mediate with your employer!
- Bring an action whenever necessary against your company owner!
When medical bills are multiplying and you can't do your job because of injuries received in a worksite unfortunate occurrence, you can get assistance! Trust the Construction Accident Attorneys in League City Texas from Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Don't suffer because of personal trauma you obtained at a construction site – find help now!