Received A Workplace Accident in Dickinson Texas?
Retain Construction Accident Lawyers From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Work For You!
Regularly personnel receive injuries at a worksite because accidents do occur. In most cases, company owners purchase employers liability insurance to pay for the medical fees and missing salaries their workers have suffered from.
Exactly what occurs if your business elects not to pay for workers compensation insurance?
- Repay all costs on your own?
- Attempt to get help from a free government program?
- Not get treatment?
No - you should seek the assistance of Construction Accident Lawyers in Dickinson Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! They are skilled and trained to assist workers wounded at a job site whose company owner does not have workers compensation coverage.
Just what can the Construction Accident Lawyers at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP handle regarding your worksite injury claim?
- Look into your statement of injury!
- Confirm how the accident happened!
- Determine if a 3rd individual was at fault!
- Make sure no W/C is available!
- Bargain with your company owner!
- Bring an action whenever needed against your company owner!
If incurred injury-related bills are increasing and you can't perform your job duties as a consequence of injuries received in a workplace mishap, you can get help! Turn to the Construction Accident Lawyers in Dickinson Texas from Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not suffer because of ongoing trauma you received at a job location – seek help now!