Suffering From A Worksite Casualty in Friendswood Texas?
Get Construction Site Injury Attorneys From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Work For You!
Daily employees are hurt at a job site because mishaps do take place. Most of the time, employers have workers comp coverage to take care of the medical charges and missing compensation their employees have incurred.
Just what happens when your business elects not to purchase workers comp insurance?
- Repay all expenses on your own?
- Attempt to find help from financial assistance?
- Not get treatment?
No - you must obtain the services of Construction Site Injury Attorneys in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! They are knowledgeable and trained to help staff injured at a work site whose employer does not carry employers liability coverage.
What can the Construction Site Injury Attorneys at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP handle for your construction site claim for injuries?
- Closely examine your assertions!
- Substantiate what happened!
- Ascertain if a 3rd individual was responsible!
- Be certain no workers comp is available!
- Negotiate with your business owner!
- File a lawsuit if necessary against your business owner!
If accident-related bills are stacking up and you are unable to do your job as a result of trauma acquired in a worksite unfortunate occurrence, you can find assistance! Turn to the Construction Site Injury Attorneys in Friendswood Texas at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not suffer because of persistent trauma you received at a job site – find assistance at once!