Received A Work Related Casualty in Friendswood Texas?
Seek Injury at Construction Site Law Firms From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Work For You!
Frequently employees are injured at a worksite because unfortunate incidents do take place. In most cases, employers pay for employers liability insurance to compensate for the healthcare bills and forfeited pay their staff have sustained.
So what takes place when your business elects not to purchase employers liability insurance?
- Repay all medical bills by yourself?
- Try to get assistance through a free government program?
- Not receive treatment?
Not at all - you should secure the assistance of Injury at Construction Site Law Firms in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These lawyers are skilled and trained to assist employees wounded at work whose employer doesn't have workers comp coverage.
Just what could the Injury at Construction Site Law Firms at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP handle regarding your construction site injury claim?
- Look into your statement of injury!
- Substantiate accident facts!
- Establish if a 3rd person was guilty!
- Be positive no workers compensation is applicable!
- Negotiate with your business owner!
- File a lawsuit when needed against your business owner!
If medical expenses are piling up and you are unable to work because of injuries acquired in a workplace accident, you need to ask for assistance! Turn to the Injury at Construction Site Law Firms in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not be in pain because of unresolved injuries you received at a job site – find assistance right away!