Received A Construction Mishap in Friendswood Texas?
Seek Injury at Job Site Lawyers From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Work For You!
Frequently employees receive injuries at a job site because mishaps do take place. In most cases, business owners have workers compensation insurance to take care of the hospital costs and lost salaries their employees have sustained.
What ensues when your employer elects not to pay for workers comp coverage?
- Cover all expenses by yourself?
- Endeavor to seek help through a government fund?
- Not seek treatment?
Not at all - you should secure the help of Injury at Job Site Lawyers in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! They are skilled and trained to help staff injured when working whose employer does not have workers compensation insurance.
Just what could the Injury at Job Site Lawyers at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP handle regarding your construction injury claim?
- Closely examine your assertions!
- Substantiate what happened!
- Ascertain if a third person was liable!
- Be positive no employers liability applies!
- Mediate with your company owner!
- Litigate when required against your company owner!
If accident-related expenses are increasing and you can't do your job because of trauma acquired in a worksite mishap, you can seek help! Rely on the Injury at Job Site Lawyers in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Don't be in pain because of persistent injuries you obtained at a job location – ask for assistance right away!