Received A Construction Injury in Pearland?
Seek Injury at Job Site Lawyers From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Assist You!
Daily people are hurt at a worksite because unfortunate incidents do happen. A lot of the time, employers pay for workers compensation insurance to compensate for the medical bills and lost salaries their employees have sustained.
Exactly what happens when your company does not have workers compensation insurance?
- Pay all costs single handedly?
- Endeavor to find benefits from a government fund?
- Not get medical help?
No - you should seek the services of Injury at Job Site Lawyers in Pearland with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These attorneys are experienced and competent to assist workers injured at a job site whose company owner doesn't pay for employers liability insurance.
Just what can the Injury at Job Site Lawyers at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP handle for your construction site injury claim?
- Closely examine your statement of injury!
- Verify accident facts!
- Ascertain if a 3rd person was responsible!
- Make certain no employers liability is applicable!
- Negotiate with your company!
- File a lawsuit whenever needed against your company!
If accident-related expenses are growing and you can't work as a result of injuries acquired in a job site mishap, you need to ask for help! Depend upon the Injury at Job Site Lawyers in Pearland from Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Don't be in pain from personal trauma you received at a job site – get help at once!