Injured From A Construction Site Injury in Friendswood Texas?
Retain Job Related Injury From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Assist You!
Every day people are hurt at a worksite because accidents do happen. In most cases, company owners purchase workers compensation insurance to handle the healthcare costs and lost compensation their employees have sustained.
Exactly what occurs when your employer does not purchase workers compensation coverage?
- Pay all medical bills on your own?
- Attempt to find benefits through a free government program?
- Not get medical help?
Not at all - you need to seek the help of Job Related Injury in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These lawyers are knowledgeable and trained to assist employees wounded at work whose company owner doesn't pay for workers compensation insurance.
What can the Job Related Injury at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do regarding your work-related injury claim?
- Look into your statement of injury!
- Confirm accident facts!
- Determine if a third individual was responsible!
- Be positive no workers compensation is applicable!
- Mediate with your employer!
- File a lawsuit when required against your company!
When medical expenses are increasing and you are unable to work because of injuries received in a work-related mishap, you can find help! Trust the Job Related Injury in Friendswood Texas from Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not be in pain because of unresolved trauma you obtained at a job site – seek help right away!