Injured From A Construction Casualty in ?
Secure Third Party Liability Claims Attorneys From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Help You!
Regularly employees are injured at work because unfortunate incidents do occur. In most cases, employers purchase employers liability insurance coverage to handle the doctors costs and forfeited wages their workers have sustained.
What happens if your business does not carry workers compensation insurance?
- Cover all expenses by yourself?
- Endeavor to seek assistance from financial assistance?
- Not get treatment?
No - you need to seek the help of Third Party Liability Claims Attorneys in with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These attorneys are knowledgeable and competent to help workers hurt when working whose employer does not purchase W/C insurance.
So what can the Third Party Liability Claims Attorneys at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do regarding your job site injury claim?
- Research your statement of injury!
- Confirm accident facts!
- Discover if a third party was at fault!
- Make sure no workers compensation is applicable!
- Negotiate with your company owner!
- File a lawsuit when needed against your company owner!
When medical expenses are multiplying and you can't do your job because of injuries received in a job site unfortunate occurrence, you need to seek help! Depend upon the Third Party Liability Claims Attorneys in at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Don't suffer because of ongoing injuries you received at a job location – seek help without any further delay!