Been Injured In A Job Related Mishap in Pearland?
Retain Third Party Liability Claims Lawyers From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Help You!
Frequently employees are injured at a job site because mishaps do happen. In most cases, business owners have workers comp insurance to compensate for the hospital costs and lost compensation their workers have suffered from.
Exactly what happens when your company elects not to pay for workers compensation coverage?
- Cover all medical bills yourself?
- Attempt to seek help from financial assistance?
- Not seek care?
No - you need to seek the help of Third Party Liability Claims Lawyers in Pearland with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These attorneys are proficient and prepared to assist workers injured at work whose employer does not pay for W/C insurance.
So what could the Third Party Liability Claims Lawyers at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP accomplish regarding your construction site claim for injuries?
- Look into your statement of injury!
- Confirm how the accident happened!
- Ascertain if a 3rd person was liable!
- Be positive no workers comp is applicable!
- Negotiate with your company owner!
- Bring an action when required against your company owner!
Whenever accident-related bills are growing and you can't perform your job duties as a result of trauma acquired in a job site mishap, you need to ask for help! Trust the Third Party Liability Claims Lawyers in Pearland at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Don't suffer from ongoing injuries you got at a job site – seek assistance now!