Been Injured In A Construction Injury in Friendswood Texas?
Retain Third Party Liability From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP To Work For You!
Frequently employees are injured at a job site because mishaps do occur. A lot of the time, employers pay for workers comp coverage to compensate for the medical costs and lost wages their employees have sustained.
So what takes place if your employer does not purchase employers liability coverage?
- Pay all expenses by yourself?
- Try to seek help through a free government program?
- Not receive medical help?
Not at all - you ought to secure the help of Third Party Liability in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These attorneys are experienced and trained to help staff injured at a job site whose company owner doesn't have workers compensation insurance.
So what could the Third Party Liability at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do regarding your worksite injury claim?
- Investigate your claim!
- Substantiate how the accident happened!
- Establish if a third person was responsible!
- Be positive no workers comp applies!
- Negotiate with your company!
- Litigate whenever needed against your business owner!
If medical expenses are increasing and you can't do your job as a consequence of injuries acquired in a worksite accident, you need to get help! Trust the Third Party Liability in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Don't suffer from persistent injuries you obtained at a workplace – find assistance without any further delay!