Received A Workplace Casualty in ?
Retain Work Related Injury From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP For Help!
Regularly employees are injured at your workplace because accidents do happen. In most cases, business owners carry employers liability insurance coverage to pay for the medical bills and forfeited compensation their workers have incurred.
What ensues if your employer elects not to purchase workers compensation coverage?
- Pay all medical bills by yourself?
- Attempt to get help through a free government program?
- Not get medical help?
Not at all - you need to secure the help of Work Related Injury in with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These attorneys are knowledgeable and trained to assist workers hurt at a work site whose business owner does not purchase workers comp coverage.
So what could the Work Related Injury at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP accomplish regarding your construction injury claim?
- Investigate your claim!
- Confirm how the accident happened!
- Determine if a 3rd individual was responsible!
- Make positive no workers comp is available!
- Mediate with your company!
- Litigate when needed against your company owner!
When medical bills are growing and you are unable to do your job as a result of injuries received in a work-related mishap, you should seek help! Turn to the Work Related Injury in with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Don't suffer from ongoing trauma you received at a job location – get help now!