Suffering From A Construction Accident in ?
Seek Workplace Accident Law Firms From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP For Help!
Regularly employees are hurt at work because accidents do happen. In most cases, employers purchase workers comp coverage to handle the medical costs and missing wages their employees have incurred.
So what occurs when your business doesn't have employers liability insurance?
- Repay all expenses single handedly?
- Attempt to get help through a government fund?
- Not get care?
No - you need to seek the help of Workplace Accident Law Firms in with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These attorneys are experienced and prepared to assist employees injured at work whose company owner does not carry workers comp insurance.
So what could the Workplace Accident Law Firms at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do regarding your work-related injury claim?
- Closely examine your statement of injury!
- Verify accident facts!
- Ascertain if a third party was responsible!
- Be positive no workers compensation applies!
- Mediate with your business owner!
- Litigate whenever necessary against your employer!
If incurred injury-related bills are multiplying and you can't perform your job duties as a result of trauma received in a construction site mishap, you can ask for help! Trust the Workplace Accident Law Firms in at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not suffer because of personal trauma you received at a workplace – ask for assistance now!