Received A Construction Site Accident in Friendswood Texas?
Secure Construction Accident Lawyers From Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP For Help!
Regularly employees are injured at a job site because unfortunate incidents do occur. A lot of the time, company owners purchase employers liability coverage to pay for the hospital fees and forfeited salaries their staff have incurred.
So what happens when your business does not purchase workers comp insurance?
- Pay all medical bills by yourself?
- Try to find benefits through a free government program?
- Not seek medical help?
No - you need to obtain the services of Construction Accident Lawyers in Friendswood Texas with Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP! These attorneys are knowledgeable and prepared to assist staff hurt when working whose company owner does not carry workers comp insurance.
So what can the Construction Accident Lawyers at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP do regarding your construction injury claim?
- Closely examine your claim!
- Substantiate what happened!
- Ascertain if a 3rd party was guilty!
- Make certain no employers liability is applicable!
- Negotiate with your business owner!
- File a lawsuit if required against your company!
When medical bills are increasing and you are unable to work as a result of injuries acquired in a work-related accident, you should find help! Rely on the Construction Accident Lawyers in Friendswood Texas at Hildebrand & Wilson, LLP. Do not be in pain because of unresolved injuries you got at a construction site – get help without any further delay!